Welcome to the Edupunk Wiki
The wiki about the who, what, when, where, why and how of improving education that anyone can edit
11 articles since September 2008
From the Founder
This wiki is to be a resource for all those interested in the topic of edtech, improving education and making quality education available to the public at large. Together we can create such a resource.
So, what kinds of things should have pages made about them? Well, anything that you think would be useful. Studies are great, but so are quality blogs and examples of things done right.
Things are a little messy and sparse right now, but that's where you can help. This is to be a combined effort of those interested to create a resource that is useful and encourages people to add to it. So by improving it you increase the odds of others improving it, and it's usefulness to you.
Have fun, spread the word, and tell me what you think, Igen Oukan
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.